How to Import Email from OST File to Office 365 Account?
Are you searching a way to import email from OST file to Office 365 account? If yes, then your search ends here! Lot of users are busy in finding a direct method for the same. Many people are aware of the only solution in which one need to first convert OST to PST and then transfer PST file to Office 365 account. Thus, in order to discard such a complex process, experts introduced direct OST to Office 365 Converter application.
OST is an Offline Outlook data file. It stores the copy of data items of Exchange Server such as emails, contacts, calendar etc. A user can only access it where there is a configuration of Exchange Server account. Therefore, many users are looking for a way out that can help to open OST file without any program support. And, Office 365 is a platform that is perfect for those who wants to access data anytime from any location without facing any limitation. However, according to users, there is no direct method exists that can help in OST to Office 365 migration. But, that is not true. Earlier, there were not enough applications available due to which users find difficulty in importing emails from OST file to Office 365 account. Now, as new technologies are coming up and so new advance apps. Before, discussing the solution, let us first understand why to import email from OST file to Office 365 account.
Why to Import Email from OST File to Office 365 Account?
There are many situations when a user need to import OST file to Office 365 account. Some of the main reasons listed below:
- If there is an orphan OST file on the system, then the user unable to open it in different email account of MS Outlook. Therefore, to access OST file data without the support of any application, OST to Office conversion is necessary.
- OST file is susceptible to corruption. It is not a reliable format as it can easily undergo corruption. This result in inaccessibility of data.
- Maintenance of Exchange Server is another main reason for OST to Office 365 process. Due to this, users not able to import emails from OST file to Office 365 account.
Therefore, many users are looking an application for accessing orphan OST file. This can be accomplished by utilizing a direct and error-free OST to Office 365 Converter. The application provides direct functionality for exporting OST files to Office 365 app.
OST to Office 365 – Direct Application to Import Email from OST file to Office 365
There are manual methods available but the procedure is complex and takes lot of time in migration. Thus, it is advised to use reliable and direct OST Converter application to batch import email from OST to Office 365 profile. No technical skills are required for implementing the process, as it is suitable for both professional and home users. Follow the steps as listed below and execute OST file to Office 365 conversion:
Step 1. Install and run OST to Office 365 Tool on any Windows OS PC.
Step 2. Go to Select File(s) option and add OST files by using Add Files, Add Folders and Load Outlook Profiles option.
Step 3. Software start scanning of OST file and list the items included on left software window with checkboxes. A user can select the desired box and move the required OST folder to Office 365 account.
Step 4. Click Saving Options button and select Export to Office 365 account.
Step 5. Select I am Admin option if you have Office 365 administrator account. Moreover, it is recommended to use the option for batch process.
Step 6. Apply other options accordingly and click on Connect. Software will create connection with Office 365 account and open Mailbox Mapping window. Mailbox Mapping window will provide three tabs i.e. OST Users, Office 365 Users and Select. Clicking on Select will display all the email accounts that administrator account is carrying. You can choose the desired one and transfer OST file.
Step 7. Click on Convert to start the process. After software finishes the task, it will display an alert message on the screen “Conversion Completed Successfully”. Click OK to exit.
By executing the mentioned steps, a user can successfully import email from OST to Office 365 account with attachments. Download the freeware edition of the tool that allows to import first 25 emails from OST folder free of cost. It is added so that you can check the working and performance of the application before buying the license key.
Features of OST to Office 365 Converter
- Instant and precise batch OST file to Office 365 conversion.
- Multiple options to load OST files – Add Files, Add Folders and Load Outlook Profiles.
- Supports all Outlook and Exchange editions OST files including Outlook 2019.
- Comprehensive and understandable GUI with quick operational steps
- Offers option to ignore system folder hierarchy during migration.
- Provides Create log for messages not converted option.
- Preserves metadata properties and hierarchy of folder structure.
- Exchange Server environment is not needed to export OST to Office 365.
- Includes Change Language feature to perform the process in desired language.
- Delivers other cloud saving options – Exchange Server, Gmail, G Suite, AWS and more.
- Runs on the entire editions of Windows OS including Win 10.
There are different methods available for conversion of OST files to Office 365. One is manual method, which is free but includes complex process. Lot of technical knowledge is required to perform the same. First, users need to copy OST file to PST and using Network Upload or Drive Shipping Method, import resultant PST to Office 365 account. It is quite a hectic process and requires installation of Outlook with Exchange Server configuration. However, OST to Office 365 app is not like manual process. Any technical and novice users can use the application and directly move OST emails, contacts, calendar and other items to Office 365 precisely. Apart from OST to Office 365 conversion, the software also supports OST to Exchange Server, Gmail, G Suite, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, AWS, Yahoo Mail, Maildir, Lotus Notes, Outlook for Mac, IBM Verse, Zimbra, IMAP, XPS, RTF, DOC, HTML, MHT, HTML, MBOX and more.